Wanted series 75 formal 63-65

Bruce Biancalana

PCS Life Member
I am in search of a series 75 formal limousine. I prefer a 1965 but I may consider a 1963 or 1964. It does not need to be a show piece. I would like it to have a solid body and a decent interior. Private message if you have or know of one for sale

Bruce,
Check with Steve Loftin. Steve knows of a '65 or '64 with the formal roof option that has been sitting in Oklahoma for some time.

I am in search of a series 75 formal limousine. I prefer a 1965 but I may consider a 1963 or 1964. It does not need to be a show piece. I would like it to have a solid body and a decent interior. Private message if you have or know of one for sale

I know of 2 1965's. I'll PM you. Jim

mine not for sale as it was a gift from my son but i think the 63's were the best looking cars. 64's front is not my favorite also, i'm lucky to get mine as it was from texas its whole life. no rust and a 3 owner. 2 fh and then a 89 year old owner who parked it in the barn for 29 years. drove it in and parked it. put a canvas tarp on it and it didnt see daylite for all this time. hey how about a road trip to look for cars? 63 going to paint in dec. and then lets go!!! you supply directions and knoledge and camera and ill bring cash. 2 weeks maybe? rooms on me. talking myself into it as we speak. im in, how about you??

Back