SES Coaches

Man, this brings back memories! This was my feeble attempt to make some beer money, um, I mean tuition money, when I was in college (late '90's). For about a year, I ran a very informal website showcasing people's cars that were for sale locally. Basically, it was my test lab for learning web logic, but it offered friends an opportunity to showcase their cars for sale online, and in the off chance I got a lead for a sale and it sold, I got a few bucks slipped to me as a thank you. About a third of the cars on the site were Danny's from back when he was working for Chapman Funeral Home and was buying/selling pro cars on the side. I guess he liked it so much, he made it a career later.

Anyway, remember that this is back before sites like Google existed, and Craigslist and eBay were still in diapers. But not long after starting to use the site to sell a few of my own cars and make a couple real dollars, I ended taking my current job, which pays significantly better. While I never lost interest in finding old pro cars and good homes for them, I just lost the time to do it (and the login and password needed to delete the website). Thankfully though, the internet continued to explode, and now we have lots of ways to find, learn about, and share all we can image about professional cars.

S.E.S. Coaches

PS Sorry for the broken picture links. I can't log in to fix them :D

The 71 in the gallery of sold coaches I think is sitting just to my left.
Danny? you know?

MVC-005F.jpg

this is how i got it a few years ago 08

DSC02736.jpg

as she sits now have a bit more body work to do and back to that blue one day

Back