on the road today

Mike Stevens

PCS Member
Here is a picture of something I saw on the the road today. To be technical it was on the trailer that was on the road.
Mike

Attachments

• new xts hearse.jpg
    new xts hearse.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 311
Wow, those door pillars probably looked way better on paper than in real life. If you make the picture small enough so that you can't see the actual door lines it's ok, but you add in the vertical door openings with the slanted pillars and it looks like a mistake.

Probably returning from the NFDA convention.

all the new bodies have a compound curve in the panels . that way when you look down they you only see about 2 inches at a time. this causes the flop factor with the base clear paint. one panel is reflection back at a different angle ten the other. trust me this is better for you as a consumer because I say so.

not bad but who you look and and say why? why the back slanted center door glass and why is not the rear wheel opening the same size as the front one.

This is far from the first time that coachbuilders have had window designs that do not match the door frames, or some other oddity to the body line, so this is nothing new. This does not look any worse than the strange window design of the 90s Federals that had no flow at all, or the 93-96 S&S/Superiors that the window was canted so much that you can never get the drapes to look even.
Yes, this one is messed up, but I have seen much worse.

Back