1963 Cadillac Superior Crown Royale Combination

Your buddy, Atti's post can be found here, on these forums:
http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16375
I felt the need to provide full disclosure on my stance towards his accusations both in that thread as well as this thread, which is my main source of postings on these forums.

Yes, the images he used are public, but he chose to download them from my Facebook and rehost them himself. He actively chose to go out of his way to make false accusations about my intentions with my car and to be honest, I found his post about me to be extremely offensive and completely out of place. I stand by everything I have posted on this website.

For what it's worth Matthew,
I think you will find that your Facebook account is out there in the public domain.
Your suggestion that Atti has been "digging through your account " implies a breach of privacy which I find a bit offensive.
You have thrown mud on a respected member of this site.
When I check this thread I see he has been nothing but complementary to you and your car.
If you have problems on other sites perhaps you should air your grievances there.
I would respectfully request you to remove your post after which I will remove mine.

OK, how about you all agree to disagree. And then move on. Nobody's "perfekt".

As I said in the other thread, we will be happy to help with the restoration.

OK, how about you all agree to disagree. And then move on. Nobody's "perfekt".

As I said in the other thread, we will be happy to help with the restoration.

Thanks Steve. I agree. I also appreciate the help! I think one of the biggest issues I will have is rewiring the car. At some point in the life of this car, someone couldn't get it running and decided to pull all the wiring out from under the dash and started cutting and splicing and taping stuff together. Its honestly a big mess. I plan to replace it all and not even bother trying to figure out what someone was trying to do down there. I would have to agree with something someone else had said to me recently: "ask before you do something, and not after." I'm not in the business of wasting time and money; if I can do something correctly the first time, I would like to do it that way. As I move forward with this car, I will be sure to pose questions here on the things I am not sure of.

Beautiful car you got there. Will look beautiful in diplomat blue and white. :)

Thanks! Yeah, I'm hoping to go with something similar to this in color scheme:

2008_Aug_PCS%20Meet_Misc%20225.jpg

I'm still not sure if I want the hood to be blue or white. It will be a while until I'm at the point where I have to make that decision so I have time to think about it.

most likely the culprit was Superior. first things first get it running find out what doesn't work and move on from there. wiring on these older cars were a rats nest at best. there is a number of connections that were not used by superior. then there added wiring is always a mystery. don't get excited till your running and can see what does and does not work. nice part about the older GMs is that the wiring is heavy enough that it is usually good in spite of the appearance

First of all Matthew, I echo Pat's welcome. I have a particular warm spot in my heart for the 59-64 Cadillac body styles. I have owned three 64s and regret selling all three. Glad to see your giving this beauty the resto she deserves.

Wiring.

Matthew,our old firm had all superior Pontiacs,and yes when ever there was a wiring problem the local garage would cut the wires and rewire the items affected,got so garages would run away when we said we have electrical issues.

Welcome Matthew. I'm sure your coach will turn out to be everything that you want it to be. We have all types of folks in these forums, as you've already seen. I appreciate your comments thus far and encourage you to stay on the same high road that you entered here with. Best of luck to you on your restoration.

Back