Superior: The Complete History

David Wall

PCS Member
Does anyone know if, Superior: The Complete History by Thomas McPherson is going to be reprinted? I have not been able to find a new one or a good used one other than on amazon. They show one and it is $495.00. What did this book sell for when it was printed?

Does anyone know if, Superior: The Complete History by Thomas McPherson is going to be reprinted? I have not been able to find a new one or a good used one other than on amazon. They show one and it is $495.00. What did this book sell for when it was printed?

David, I think it was $79.99 when new. They are hard to find for a good price considering each is one of 1500 printed (according to the 1st page of the book)

Tom McPherson is usually at the micro meet that is held every year in flint, michigan in feb. and has copies of alot of his books avaible for purchase .that how i got my copy. unsure of the price .

Last edited:
Superior

I believe Tom McPherson still has a small stash of these.....I think the price is about $130.00 -- and well worth it. - Walt

According to Tom....there's now way this book...or any of the SVP Books - Flxible, Eureka or Superior - will be reprinted. He has a dwindling inventory of these available and they are priced at less that $400 I can assure you. He told me he was giving "package deals" on all three titles when he was in Hudson.

Found it!

Enthusiastbooks.com has the Superior book! Click on '' Browse by category'', then click'' Coachbuilders.'' The book is listed on this page.Allow 4-8 weeks for shipping,and it's 137.95.

Back