Over-Priced '72 Superior Pontiac Combo

Why do you have to be negative about absolutely every single thing you post here? It kinda turns people off. If you see something interesting, just post a link. I guarantee you nobody else cares whether you hate it, think it's dumb, overpriced, ugly color, etc. Just keep it to yourself.

Why do you have to be negative about absolutely every single thing you post here? It kinda turns people off. If you see something interesting, just post a link. I guarantee you nobody else cares whether you hate it, think it's dumb, overpriced, ugly color, etc. Just keep it to yourself.

A forum like this is an appropriate place to express one's thoughts and opinions. I do it regularly.

Todd,
The drapes are rotting off and it's a filthy pig inside. Do you think the $8000 asking price is fair?? You need to watch my posts more closely. There are MANY posts where I rave about a vehicle.

Let's look at site statistics:
I have thanked others for their posts 5,004 times
I have been thanked by others for my posts 4,497 times

YOU have thanked others for their posts 233 times
YOU have been thanked by others for your posts 1,325 times

Now who would you say contributes more to this site? Apparently others feel that my contributions are worthwhile and not overly negative!

Last edited:
Hey, we're all friends here...
8660430289_02d652eae3_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yet another seller too lazy to clean a car up (and out) for pictures.

A man can always ask whatever he wants; if it's too much, he'll get an education.

The good parts are that it has factory A/C and the original ambulance alternator.

Whitewall tires and a set of the deluxe Bonneville/Granville veined wheel covers would really dress it up.

What I find confusing with people is the overinflated Ida that there worn out tore up car full of junk is worth top dollar. Not just pro cars but cars in general. Now this sellers last statement is the one you want to go by if you have a interest in the car. Call me let's talk. If I had a interest I would do so.

Careful Ed!
Some folks resent any kind of personal assessment of these vehicles!

If you present your car as a P.O.S, it should have a P.O.S. price on it. This car looks like it might clean up fairly well inside, but why wouldn't the seller have done so if he expects to get that kind of money for it? We are talking about half of a day to detail the interior.

Back