1995 S&S Cadillac Victoria Hearse

one of those you need to look kind of things. but it would be a strange place for any Major rust. might be just a construction problem that caused the paint to blister up there.

Looks to be very nice...but, the "B" pillar issue scares me. I don't think there's an easy fix for that.

one of those you need to look kind of things. but it would be a strange place for any Major rust. might be just a construction problem that caused the paint to blister up there.

A friend that was is in Mass looked at this for me when it was for sale at the dealers lot. He is not a pro car guy but is into the old car stuff. He said the pillar almost looked like it was twisted. I would have to take a hands on look before I bid on it. :my2cents:

Ive seen other S&S/Superiors rust here. Just like other coachbuilders, they all have their prone spots. If you look at the blemish size compared to the upper door frame, it is less than a half inch spot. The seller is a PCS member, and I assure you he has top quality cars in his collection, and it has been pampered while in his hands. Im just bummed I could never get the cash for this one, Ive talked to him on several occasions over the last few years about its possible sale.
Sounds like I may get to see it soon, while details are still being ironed out, its new home will be near me.

Back