Wanted: Eureka town car hearse.

After seeing the latest copy of The PRofessional Car I saw the info on the eureka caddy town car hearses built from 1984-1988 and this reminded me that I had tried to buy one of these on ebay about ten years ago but got out bid in lasst few seconds. Curious how many of these are left out of the nine and this is actually one of the cars I would keep if able to acquire one. I know most of you don't believe that being I don't keep alot of what I get but there are a few cars I would hang on to.

After seeing the latest copy of The PRofessional Car I saw the info on the eureka caddy town car hearses built from 1984-1988 and this reminded me that I had tried to buy one of these on ebay about ten years ago but got out bid in lasst few seconds. Curious how many of these are left out of the nine and this is actually one of the cars I would keep if able to acquire one. I know most of you don't believe that being I don't keep alot of what I get but there are a few cars I would hang on to.

Barely out of the hospital and Danny is on the prowl once again. Go get em Danny!

Wasn't the blue coach Todd. That example never hit CL and has been in the current owner's possession for close to 3 years now.

Danny, I did call him and inquire thinking about right day/right person scenario for you. Not happening. Good luck on your quest!

I must be remembering it wrong, but I thought for sure there was a white one for sale not too long ago. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the article in this qaurters TPC.

I want one too, Danny! I would absolutely LOVE to have an old town car hearse but one of the newer eurekas would make me happy too. If i find a pair of them for sale i will get you the other for sure!

I actually have an 84 Eureka coach. If you're able to find one someone will part with, you with love it. Just don't let any of your glass break, it's hell finding replacement glass for it.

Back