Double Trouble At Infinion Sears Point Raceway

Robert Shepard

Website Administrator / Past President - Golden St
Super Site Supporter
I was invited by fellow Golden State Chapter member Chris Bruno to attend track practice day at infinion - Sears Point Raceway in Sonoma today. One of his corporate partners sponsored my Criterion. Sponsorship included lunch and covering my expenses. It was a company event where they invited their clients and prospects to a day at the track. Professional race drivers took them on laps at break neck speeds, followed by an autocross where the attendees drove track cars. The weather was warm and the sun was out all day. Race teams from several classes were on the track throughout the day on practice runs.

While I did not get my ambulance out on the track today, the race coordinator said I will have the opportunity later in the season, including using their drag strip at night.

My sponsor had magnetic signs made for my car, and Chris's car already has advertizing on his. Both cars were parked all day in the winner's circle, and looked great on the checker flag style surface.

Attachments

• IMG_5835[2].jpg
    IMG_5835[2].jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_5808[1].jpg
    IMG_5808[1].jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_5833[2].jpg
    IMG_5833[2].jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Here are a few more photos taken at the racetrack today.

Attachments

• IMG_5822[2].jpg
    IMG_5822[2].jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_5821[1].jpg
    IMG_5821[1].jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_5827[1].jpg
    IMG_5827[1].jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_5802[1].jpg
    IMG_5802[1].jpg
    39 KB · Views: 224
Hmmph! Shameless exploitation and crass commercialization! :angel:

Jon

Those 2 cars need numbers placed on the doors and a bunch of sponsorship stickers, such as Johnson & Johnson, Hizone, Dodge, Upjohn, Merck, Marsellus, American Hospital Linen, etc.. all over the vehicles :smiley_w_ballbat:

Back