1981 Caddy Flower Car in So Cal

I had a dream about this car once, after only seeing pictures. Goes to show what a unique color it is or that I spend too much time thinking about pro-cars.

I.m sorry green tan top and the blue interior just don't make it happen. it's lie looking at a sharp red and white ambulance only to open the door and find that line green interior in it. a man would have to look long and hard for a caddy with a tan,gray or green interior to swap it out with. but I would not mind having this one for a daily driver. the search for a interior would lead to lost of JYF

Any idea on the builder? Owner swears its a Superior, and we all know that's not correct.

I had a 1980 like it and that was done by Metropolitan. I also had a 1978 2 door done by McClain. However, some of these were done by local shops, one such place was Wilner's Livery Service in Edison, NJ. Winner's did a good job on the conversions, but the cars bore no Wilner identification on them. My point being, any good shop could have done the conversion, it is difficult to say for certain.

Back