Harold and Maude Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I am a little slow here but someone gave me this movie last week and I had heard of it but not seen it and I know it has been talked about for years on PCS message board but I was asleep or something so here goes. Who's 59 hearse was used in the movie and is it still around, looked alike pretty nice car and also the other hearse which looked like a jaguar or something was pretty neat too.:eek:

Glad to hear that you got yourself a copy. It's a great movie. The Jag hearse isn't around anymore (you'll see why when you watch it) and last I knew the '59 was owned by a Grim Rides member and they had pics of it on the GR website.

Sarah

Ok, so I am a little slow here but someone gave me this movie last week and I had heard of it but not seen it and I know it has been talked about for years on PCS message board but I was asleep or something so here goes.

Danny, I think you need to come down out of those mountains a little more often... That movie was released 38 years ago!! :D

AB

I've got to admit that I have not seen it yet. :eek:

Like Danny, I have heard conversations and read posts about it for years now. I just have never gotten around to renting or purchasing a copy to watch myself. I might have to put it on my list of "next movie to buy". Wow, if it is 38 years old, it is older than I am.

Definately gotta get this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back