Ron ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked his account, and he has been here today, reading, I presume. I guess that he just hasn't had anything to post... :D

Where's Ron Been ?

I am right here! Still selling cars, while my situation just sits and stagnates. The van is still up for sale if anyone is interested. Doug did you ever sell yours? I haven't had too much time to get on the site lately. I need to get back to work so I have more free time.:D

Ambulance

I hav'nt had any action on it...Economy is killing everything, I'm sure....I am going to the first fire muster of the season in Jackson, MI on the 25th of this month to start selling off all my federal lights and some ambulance stuff. I'm going to put up a board with pic's and stats of the ambulance to see if I can get any action. Ron, what else other than your van do you still have for sale??

ps: IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SPECIFIC, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL LOOK AT THE MUSTER. IT IS A LARGE SHOW !!

I hav'nt had any action on it...Economy is killing everything, I'm sure....I am going to the first fire muster of the season in Jackson, MI on the 25th of this month to start selling off all my federal lights and some ambulance stuff. I'm going to put up a board with pic's and stats of the ambulance to see if I can get any action. Ron, what else other than your van do you still have for sale??

ps: IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SPECIFIC, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL LOOK AT THE MUSTER. IT IS A LARGE SHOW !!

My 77 went to a real nice guy up by Sandusky Ohio and my 76 is going to Illinois to a FH. I have the van for sale but may have to sell the 67 is the van does not move. I still have the 75 54" Superior and the Pontiac but will sell wife and son first before those two. Actually if anyone is interested in wife or son, let me know and I might be able to hold onto the van too.:rolleyes:

I'd be interested in the Bubba the Bassett Hound.. Willing to trade one old wife and some cash... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back