'86 Eureka Concours in Springfield, MO Area

ya some work, biggest part would be the top but you could do a bedliner type thing to save money but I do love the red !

Since it seems more and more people don't pay any attention to details and think it doesn't matter how the landau bars go on and they get put on the wrong sides, does this mean when someone puts on a new top they will get switched again and be back on the right sides? I guess we can only hope:cool:

The car has obviously been repainted. Not only are the landau bows up-side-down, the Eureka nameplates on the rear fenders are in the wrong place. The interior - except for the drapes - looks pretty good.

replacing that top with vinyl would most likely be as cheap as doing it with the colored bed liner. the extended table would make unloading for the walmart run a little easier

I would think that the '86 Eureka would be somewhat cheaper to do as it is only a partial vinyl roof. Looks like it had a white vinyl top originally. I, personally, would like this coach better if the vinyl top were the same color as the car's body.

the last one I got into done in town was a lime the man charged 1000.00 for it a year ago. but this top would have no seams. straight piece of of vinyl. the last one of these a saw was red with a red top made a sharp looking car.
the then I have always leaned to the reds

yes, mine is only a half top. i was kind of thinking if i'm going to take aggressive means to stop future cracking, i might as well take the vinyl off and have it replace during this process also.

Back