1976 Cadillac Sedan deVille

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
This '76 Sedan deVille (that I originally purchased to part out) has been spared, thanks to Dan Scully who located a beautiful pair of fenders for me in California. The car has approximately 83,000 actual miles, but will need the door panels recovered as the car spent most of its life in Arizona. Runs and drives beautifully. It does have a decent sized dent in the R/F door. Good driver, NO rust anywhere. Asking $3250.

Attachments

• '76 deVille Left.jpg
    '76 deVille Left.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 484
  • '76 deVille Right.jpg
    '76 deVille Right.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 486
Still available and has been on Craig's List for a couple of months. Little or no interest in my part of the world. May have to part it out after all. I will take $2800 for it. That is my bottom dollar. If it isn't worth that as a complete car, it will come apart.

always makes one wonder were all the people that wanted it whole are doesn't it. a lot of car for that money. some one looking for a road car is missing out.

I figured it would have sold long ago. Nice car for the money, its not like you are asking a small fortune for it, I think the price is more than reasonable.

I would certainly take it if I hadn't just bought a new daily driver. I have always wanted a 75/76 Sedan De Ville. I sure would hate to see it get parted out, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Still available. $2500. There just doesn't seem to be any interest at all in these at all in my part of the Midwest. I will probably need to part it out just to get rid of it!

Kurt, by looking at the pictures, it looks like a straight, solid body, that needs paint. We never saw the interior. It is a good car that has a small following, because it is a four door. And it is great that you tried to save it. She is a pretty cat, when done.

Just a suggestion, why don't you post a few new pictures of it? A few interior shots, a couple of exterior shots and a concise description. I bet you will get a cash offer.

Thanks Bill! Thought that I already had. I disagree on the door count. I have always been a 4-door hardtop guy. I never was a big fan of the 2-door hardtops.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 128
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 125
  • 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg