1959 M+M Landau all original - very clean

I've seen that before while trolling the web. I agree, for that price there should be more than a picture of the back. As soon as I win the lottery I'm going to buy it.
"You can never pay too much, only buy too soon"

I would expect a better upholstery job on the front seat as well. Rear compartment looks good in the photos.

An FD asked my impression of this coach last summer after working seller down to a mere $80k. I saw this coach back in the late '90s and feel it is not currently represented accurately. Too many little details add up to being 124k miles, not 24k as claimed for starters. Even $80k would represent an unprecedented amount for model/condition and still be overvalued by $30k+.

Way overpriced.

I am glad we talked that funeral director out of buying this car. I could sell you a way nicer coach of the same vintage for about 10 grand less and be extremely happy!!!!!!

I also saw this coach at local events 15+ years ago and it was/is very nice in person, although probably not the most desirable M-M model to most collectors. The owner at that time was asking $40k.

Craig Whatley's beautiful blue '59 M-M Futura Duplex - for sale at $13k 20 years ago - was a far more impressive coach.

Back