'56 Flower Car ?- No, Butcher Job

Looks like you would need 40 acres to turn it around ,noting how close the trailer is to the rear bumper,other than that I am not impressed.

that it does till you see it was most likely a convertible body. it's wider then the car. the tail light is inside it. built to have it look like one long car going down the road. flat tires on the car snows on the trailer. this was done a few years ago. now that it has out lived it usefulness it's kind of a dead horse. toss the trailer and maybe it would be a cute shop truck. but not for that money.

that it does till you see it was most likely a convertible body. it's wider then the car. the tail light is inside it. built to have it look like one long car going down the road. flat tires on the car snows on the trailer. this was done a few years ago. now that it has out lived it usefulness it's kind of a dead horse. toss the trailer and maybe it would be a cute shop truck. but not for that money.

Convertible or limo (note vent)?

I noticed that the vent was placed back on backwards. The vent was only used on the air conditioned cars, and it wasn't used on convertibles, so that leave us with either a 4 door or 2 door car. Based on the size of the only door showing, I am inclined to believe that it was crafted out of a 4 door sedan. The work appears to be well done, and it is only the color that I believe is going to hurt the value. Probably, when this project was done, these cars were in every salvage yard, and not very rare or desirable. Only after they were all scrapped, and there were few survivors, did they become desirable and expensive.

thought it was only the rear air ones
but any way the pickup which I sure is a shorten 4 door sedan would swing inside the back glass curve.. with the built on covers it would give you a big trunk. but for me this body has to one of the least desirable one they produced,painted the robins egg blue makes it doubly so.

Back