Fantom Works

Brady D Smith

PCS Life Member / PCS Past President
Just watched an episode of Fantom Works wherein they butchered. I mean customized. I mean modified a beautiful 72 Superior. Just when I thought my nausea level had reached its zenith they zoomed in on a PCS decal in the window. Oh, and the guy spent $63,000.00 to do it!!!!

Last edited:
Thank goodness

Thank goodness I cannot see that....so many channels we do not get up here and I am sure a lot of it is CRAP...so no worries.

Dave

There are some of those shows that I've quit watching, that being one of them. Of the ones I do watch, I've observed that people who get into the "radical" customs usually seem to have a lot more money than good common sense. I've watched some of the auctions and continue to be amazed at how much folks will spend on a vehicle that they basically won't ever get much driving enjoyment out of. Just keep it around a s a"show pony". Me, I've got better things to do with my money.

That's my opinion, feel free to disagree!!!!!!

Couldn't agree with you more!

Another of these is "Counting Cars". I can't stand that show........ especially after he screwed up that '59 Eldorado Biarritz!

I like what they did to the Chevy truck. The Hearse was already modified before they started but it was painful to see what else was done to it. I wonder who the PCS member was who owned it prior to the current owner.

Back