Who's ambulance is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious as to who's ambulance this may be. I ran across this on google looking for sirens and it appears to be in Ohio.

Richard

ambulance1.jpg

nurse02F.jpg

No that's the other, other woman in Ohio.;)

Actually it is Amy Schultz.

no that's the only woman in Ohio!! Amy and Jim are a nice couple. met them in Kingsport. now then if the rummer is correct something happen to the car? the 75 CB hightop. they now have a Seville because of it.

no that's the only woman in Ohio!! Amy and Jim are a nice couple. met them in Kingsport. now then if the rummer is correct something happen to the car? the 75 CB hightop. they now have a Seville because of it.

Ed you just remember her dress at the banquet in Kingsport. We really should have some pictures of that! Actually, back to business, Amy's CB is actually white over red now. It is a sharp looking rig. Nothing happened to it, they are a multi car family.

we had best not go any father with this. we'll both regret it. :rolleyes: but I thought I had heard that the car was in a intersection incident. that does not mean it was not repaired if it was.

we had best not go any father with this. we'll both regret it. :rolleyes: but I thought I had heard that the car was in a intersection incident. that does not mean it was not repaired if it was.

Not that I know of, but I have been trying to get a hold of Jim and Amy, I will ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back