2016 meet stuff

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
a few shots of on the way and driving around while there. most know by now that Kandy had a incident while there on Monday that required a trip to the ER for stitches. we are doing fallow up here for what we hope is a concussion. want to thank everyone for the kindness shown her during and after the incident. sorry I don't know the name of the man that took charge. bad enough to know it happen but then there was the leave her and get the car to transport. I was glad I could do so in capable hands. after she came back around and we could determine were the B of ABC was. then the cards and balloons that hounded me the trip home. the happy face is still up. makes one glad to have as big a family as we do have. tough way to get a hard luck award.

if any one is interested the Springfield is still there but it looks like the hail has removed a light or two. the fires in Wy have put enough smoke in the air that the sunsets are great here is one when we are in western Nebraska.

Attachments

• the miles.jpg
    the miles.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_3522a.jpg
    IMG_3522a.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_3528a.jpg
    IMG_3528a.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_3531a.jpg
    IMG_3531a.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 297
1630 down and back plus the run up to drive down with Tony and a little around Il. visiting people so yes this time I racked up a round 3500 at a average of 14 MPG. the most expensive gas was here at home coming and going. the car ran good hot but good. the AC was able to keep up and then some. the strange part was getting to Illinois and feeling dryer air. that was a first. this time I drove all but 5 miles of the trip. Kandy tried but was not able to handle things over 45 mph. .we did end up with a tour of down town Chicago with a do I go here or there decision and a stop the car request that could not be made. so we did not try that again. it was not a bad run. we have done longer for less.

final got my pictures up tonight you care to ride along there are 327 of them Here http://www.dropshots.com/jer57747/albums/513520

I got busy playing field marshal and then roped into judging to fill out the team of Rick and Steve. I enjoyed the company but missed the meet if you understand what I mean. then moving hotel rooms in the middle because they did not under stand that threw Saturday meant check out Sunday. did not help either. so I missed the car and cards this meet. i sure some one has the answer to question I can't.

Back