For those of us only there in thoughts.......

Dan Brintlinger

PCS Member
For those of us who can't make it to Gettysburg, I hope there will be some daily reports of all the good times, good fellowship, and wonderful pro-cars we won't be able to enjoy personally! We'll be watching this site daily!!:Exclamation:

All,

I will be unable to attend Gettysburg 2016, and I am sorry I will miss it! I had a chance to fly a Vietnam Era Aircraft to EAA AirVenture 2016 in Oshkosh, Wi three weeks ago for 6 days! Still paying the bills for Aircraft fuel, Hotel, rental cars and such! Had a great time-got to fly in a 1928 "Ford" Tri-Motor airliner! (Did you guys know Ford built Airliners?) Ever fly in an 88 year old airplane?

I know you guys up there in the "North" will have a fabulous event!

It is my hope to get to Missouri 2017, (Hopefully with my own car!) and I cannot thank all of those who made PCS 2015 Houston "Lone Star Pro Car "Round-Up" - Deep in the Heart of Texas!" such a great meet!

I hope I can organize a Spring or Fall "Regional" event for Texas sometime in the future!

For those that will not be in attendance, I have created a single thread, where PCS people can post their pictures, using the picture hosting system of the forums. That thread can be viewed here. <click here

"Come hell or high water", I will be in attendance at the Missouri meet next year! I will plan on seeing you there Paul!

If you are in gettysburg...........

For anyone who is IN GETTYSBURG, and READS THIS SITE THIS WEEK, I was at a Revolutionary war tavern, in downtown Gettysburg, several years ago. And this place has in my humble opinion, THE VERY BEST RIBS IN THE USA!!! You have to go downstairs to the basement for this.........I hope someone reads this and enjoys some ribs for Nedra and me! Bon Appetit!

PS I don't remember the name of the place, but it is on the square downtown.

Back