1963 GMC ambulance

Rocky Fluegge

PCS Member
A friend of mine out here has this ambulance up for sale, it is a pretty clean one that would be a great one to fix up. I took a picture of his info sheet if anyone wants to call him on it. I also think he may of put it up on the Milwaukee's craig list.

Attachments

• 63 GMC ambulance 001.jpg
    63 GMC ambulance 001.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 510
  • 63 GMC ambulance 002.jpg
    63 GMC ambulance 002.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 568
  • 63 GMC ambulance 003.jpg
    63 GMC ambulance 003.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 580
  • 63 GMC ambulance 004.jpg
    63 GMC ambulance 004.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 499
  • 63 GMC ambulance 005.jpg
    63 GMC ambulance 005.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 590
Looks considerably better in these pictures than the last picture I saw of it. High roof makes me think Christopher is the builder. I think you see less of these around for sale than similar year car-based ambulances. If those miles are correct I'd say it's a steal. Wish I were closer and had more money.

Dwayne might trade him a jukebox for it...:thumb:

It really is a nice ride, and milage is correct. Jon the guy that owns this has a amazing collection of real low milage trucks and cars. He bought this to swap some stuff off of it for another truck. He was going to take the motor and trans to put it in one of his other trucks but could not do it to it since the rest of it is in as good of shape as it is. I think its a great price even for a truck that someone wanted to just drive, but a great one to bring back to its past glory.

Back