Pro-Car Brochure...My Criterion

I have the original photos and workups of the photos used in this brochure. I can tell you for certain these are airbrushed photos of the 1973 prototype Criterion. Here's an example of a workup being made to "convert" the 1973 interior to '74.

Yeah Tony. I feel so much better now.

Richard

Well, isn't that odd. Posted by Terri, signed by Richard. Those multiple personalities are so hard to keep track of!

Anyway, back on topic. That's a pretty cool picture with the workups for the interior photos. We've probably all seen workups for ads and brochures for other things, but seeing one for a professional car is just about the neatest thing! Thanks for sharing!

Well, isn't that odd. Posted by Terri, signed by Richard. Those multiple personalities are so hard to keep track of!

Anyway, back on topic. That's a pretty cool picture with the workups for the interior photos. We've probably all seen workups for ads and brochures for other things, but seeing one for a professional car is just about the neatest thing! Thanks for sharing!

I didn't realize Terri was signed in when I was using here computer at the fuenral home.

Back