FS 1992 Superior Statesman

Kent Dorsey

PCS Member / Funeral Director
1992 Superior Statesman Cadillac Hearse; with 45,000 miles on 305 engine (one of the best engines in my garage...); from 1992-1995 was owned by a Georgia funeral home and was originally icky blue over white; bought by Washburn FH in 1995, was changed to black over charcoal and was the flagship hearse until 2006 when it became the long distance/crematory/airport run hearse; blue cloth interior is in great shape; factory radio/cassette does not work; tires are Kumho Solus put on in 2008 and have about 6000 miles on them; new coil springs put on in 2006 as well as front and rear shocks; This car has been an incredibly dependable vehicle - but for my part just never carried favor because it was the only car with non commercial glass... I tend to love the commercial glass hearses... so it is possible this one needs to go. Flooring in rear is a light wood color.
Kent Dorsey, 828-248-1234, wd1998@bellsouth.net
$3900.00

Attachments

• 92 Superior.jpg
    92 Superior.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 559
  • 92 Superior II.jpg
    92 Superior II.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 497
lessee if we can get a few more in...

Attachments

• 92 frt int.jpg
    92 frt int.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 465
  • 92 r int.jpg
    92 r int.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 477
I have never been a fan of the slanty roof line of the non commercial glass cars, but the rear styling looks pretty good...

Attachments

• 92 sup rear shot.jpg
    92 sup rear shot.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 462
  • 92 sup front shot.jpg
    92 sup front shot.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 441
drum roll please...

Attachments

• 92SuperiorDorsey.jpg
    92SuperiorDorsey.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 661
  • 92 super int driver.jpg
    92 super int driver.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 377
'90 Superior Chevrolet NOT FOR SALE, but responding to John...

Attachments

• 90SuperiorChevyDorsey.jpg
    90SuperiorChevyDorsey.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 334
That Chevrolet came with wire wheel covers, but I am not a big fan of wire wheel covers, so I got those plain jane Chevy Impala hubcaps of that era... kinda gave it a plain look... but I sure love the design of that car. Interestingly, is probably the smoothest ride of the fleet...

cut away church truck area for storing cut away stuff...

Attachments

• 92 ch trk door.jpg
    92 ch trk door.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 303
  • 92 and the left.jpg
    92 and the left.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 329
Yessir Danny, we met in Westminister,SC one afternoon and I drove the Chevrolet home and he drove my old 78 Miller Meteor Olympian and sold it real quick...

chevy

i have a 90 chevy eureka coach that i love. 22 mpg on the highway and fresh as a daisy. bought it on the spur of the moment to flip it but sold something else and now its got a home. used infrequently but used and frankly it is the most reliable car i own. 54k miles and drives perfect. white over white with blue interior. i know, pics. when i learn how, i will. ive tried but my skills on this thing are very, very, limited. car is in back corner of shop but i have it blocked in with a ambulance that i started a brake job on 3 months ago and well, is still blocked in. gonna get to it soon.

She's gone...

The '92 Superior has been sold... Paul you can remove this thread at your discretion... thanks everyone....

The '92 actually went to a western NC funeral home wanting a second funeral hearse. They have a 2003 black hearse now...

Back