Henney - hearse?

I dont understand why so many people that list a car for sale have no idea what year it is. If you own it there should be no reason to miss the year. Other than that, it looks solid and its green!!

and the year is?

some people have cars for whatever reason they do not have any paperwork to tell them the year. Then they have to depend on other opinions to id the car. Going by other peoples memories is not the best way to id anything. We went to look at a flower car advertised as a 55 Cadillac. As soon as I saw it I knew it was a 1954 Cadillac. I learned to drive in a 54 Coupe de Ville. The flower car was a 54 Eureka Cadillac. The owner just thought it was a neat car and bought it minus paperwork. His friends told him is was a 55 so he went with that. I showed him the vin plate on the firewall.
I really like that Henney.
Mike

Another possible reason for not knowing year is having it improperly marked on title. I have owned two vehicles in the past each titled a year later than manufacture date - when they first sold. '57 titled as a '58 and a '58 titled as a '59. Both still originally issued titles. May not be a practice anymore but it most definitely was at some point. And that was more of a bear to have righted.

Back