69 S&S 3-Way Question

Eureka sold there table to anyone that would buy it. if I'm thinking straight this morning did not Henny get theres from them? Freeport is only around 60 miles from Rockford

Eureka sold there table to anyone that would buy it. if I'm thinking straight this morning did not Henny get theres from them? Freeport is only around 60 miles from Rockford

I'm thinking Eureka and maybe Henney did something with the 3-way tables beyond their own cars, or one may have bought from the other or something. I think there was some kinda dispute in the 1930's on a design with Henney I believe. Maybe some one can chime in with further knowledge on this for sure.

Dan's car is now the second 1969 S&S Victoria I've seen with a green mohair interior. This one is also a Compu-Trol 3-way with levelizer and was also originally Chicago gray.

(Karsnia photo)

Attachments

• 231.jpg
    231.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 219

Tony ,Thanks for the pic .My 69 has been out in the desert a bit .It has a bit more "patina" :eek: then the one in your pic.

Hi I also have a 1966 SS with a Compu-Trol 3-way and levelizer. It only has controls on the side doors. Does anyone have information on how to service the table motor, or a manual on the system? Thank you.

Info

Hi I also have a 1966 SS with a Compu-Trol 3-way and levelizer. It only has controls on the side doors. Does anyone have information on how to service the table motor, or a manual on the system? Thank you.

Bruce I have some info on the levelizer but not the table. Shoot me a PM.Thanks

Last edited:
Back