1976 Cadillac Miller Meteor Olympian Side loader

I recently purchased a 76 M-M Olympian 3-way, i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this year and model i found out from the Funeral home that it was at the 76 NFDA meet as Miller Meteors show car that year. any more info on this coach would be greatly appreciated including but not limited to how many were made, what its worth, and general history anything at all would be great.

:thumbsup: Welcome Ethan!

You sure did come to the right place to get some answers. I am sure that within a short amount of time that you will have the answers that you are looking for plus a whole lot more information!

What condition is the coach in? Ready to drive or does she need a little work? We would all love to see some pictures. I am sure that I am not the only one that wants to know more.

Again, welcome to the site!

PCS member Dan Scully is out by Palmdale. Hes a good sourse for info

I know nothing.;)

Welcome , Hit me up any time by phone 760*247*3693 ,pm ,email etc. One thing I would suggest before you spend any real time and money on it , chk on getting it titled and registered first. 1 problem you might have is 76 and newer will need a smog inspection before it can be registered and titled in Ca. Another big push is to register these as a commercial vehicle with the associated high fees verses a car. Last time I checked there was a form to fill stating that it will not be used commercially and doing so it is considered a station wagon 4 dr car all depending on who you get at the DMV that day. The DMV will want to see it to verify the vin since it is a out of state vehicle. If you have AAA it is much easier to deal with them. :)

I had a 69 ,73 and 75 MM all 3-ways at one time and they are solid coaches.

e

Last edited:
I need to update my info but im now in Chandler Arizona verses Palmdale California getting it plated was one thing that concerned me but if i really have to ill just send the title to my home state of Wisconsin and have it registered there. alot of my reason for posting here is im currently trying to decide if the coach is worth keeping seeing as im planning on moving back to WI soon due to family and personal issues. I would like to thank all of you for the compliments and words of encouragement on it as well i had two before this a 84 Cadillac Collins and a 68 Cadillac Miller Meteor.

Back