Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Professional Car Discussion > General Discussion Forum

Notices

General Discussion Forum For the general discussion of Professional Cars.

Old 09-15-2018, 11:39 PM
PCS Life Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Indiana Chapter welcomes a far away visitor

The Indiana Chapter of the Professional Car Society played host to a far away member of the PCS this weekend. Our own Ed Renstrom was in the Hoosier state to complete a car deal this weekend. Ed was given the VIP treatment and was treated to lunch and a tour of a fabulous private car museum which he enjoyed very much. It was great to see Ed and in a few months many of us will be on his home turf to enjoy the cars we love. Ed delivered his famous 1975 Armbruster Stageway Pontiac 4 door limo to an anonymous fellow PCS member. Safe travels home Ed!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lawrence W. W. Wilson For This Useful Post:
Andrew G. Zajkowski (09-18-2018), Richard Vyse (09-18-2018)
Old 09-16-2018, 03:41 AM
PCS Life Member

Anonymous!? Your a card Larry. A big thank you to K.K. for spending time with all of us and giving us the royal treatment!
Attached Images

Old 09-16-2018, 10:52 AM
PCS Member - Elected Director 2017-2020

Thanked 14,526 Times in 6,153 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

Man i was .missing my PCS fix bad. But that 100 miles of stop and go city traffic darn near killed me. It was a great place to meet really enjoyed it. Once i got there. Getting to gather with Virgil for coffee was good to. Larri had to wok sorry I missed him. Today is a afternoon with Kandys kids the back home to work. I know i left the Stageway in good hands. Jim Harris keep it all those years I was glad to have it for a few.it was a well documented car with the original paper work still with it. Thank for showing me around. I did discover that the trailer makes for good self defense in the it. Got rear ended at the second stop light going out. Just a love tap but the font bumpers on those GM trucks are not a match for steel. Recessed leds far will also. Thanks again guys glad to met a few new faces and see some stuff I would never had a chance to. Hope to return the favor and show you what driving by your self is realy like.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:06 PM
PCS Life Member

We were able to get the thousand miles worth of grime off of her from the trip. Truthfully it was just a bit dusty! Glad you and your trailer survived the Chicago traffic!
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tim A. Fantin For This Useful Post:
Andrew G. Zajkowski (09-18-2018), Bill Marcy (09-16-2018), Steve Loftin (09-18-2018)
Old 09-18-2018, 12:06 PM
PCS Member - Elected Director 2017-2020

Thanked 14,526 Times in 6,153 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

We made it home Ok arrived with an empty trailer also. tempted to ask about that ford van but luckily it was 6 there time when we we threw. I did discover that one should check the navigation setting after a up grade on the gps. Mine got switched to shortest route. Hence to side round trip threw the windy city.
Richard Vyse (09-18-2018)