1994 S&S Masterpiece in AZ

So the S&S interior photo is the one that DOES NOT belong to this coach! There are 2 different interior photos.

For a "clean" car, he sure didn't waste any time cleaning it, inside or out!! It hasn't ben washed since before that quarter panel molding fell off and his vacuum cleaner must be broken. His staging is pretty lame as well. Had he just detailed the car, replaced the wide right quarter panel molding, fuse cover, right side door molding, and staged his photos better.... he probably could get another $1500 to $2000 out of it.

Thanks so much for posting this Kurt, I'm very interested. This might be the Masterpiece I've been looking. Is there anyone in this area who might be interested in checking it out? =)

The owner responded to my inquiry regarding the 2 different interior photos. He told me that he ad purchased two coaches and one 6-door limo as a package deal from a funeral home, but only will be keeping the S&S Masterpiece. He is selling the Superior Masterpiece and the 6-door limo. This is how the S&S Masterpiece rear interior photo slipped into this group of photos.

Noah, I could probably have a look at the car for you. I am in Mesa, just east of Phoenix, and his area code is 480, which covers this end of the County. Find out where it is and I'll see what I can do.

I would be willing to bet that he popped that right quarter molding off to put on the other Masterpiece that he is keeping. That just looks like it came off recently, as it(obviously) hasn't been washed since it came off. I get the impression that he is going to dump it for whatever it brings.

What's wrong with the drapes? Other than they are, I know, the dreaded unpopular 90s blue.

They are very very crooked, especially the passenger door. I know these years cannot ever be perfectly aligned do to the angle of the window and design of the drape, but that is no excuse for just not having pride in your coach enough to try to even the panels out as much as possible.

They are very very crooked, especially the passenger door. I know these years cannot ever be perfectly aligned do to the angle of the window and design of the drape, but that is no excuse for just not having pride in your coach enough to try to even the panels out as much as possible.

The heavier the material, the more difficult it is to train them. I used some pretty heavy upholstery weight material for the new drapes for my '75 S&S Victoria. They also don't like to stay where I want them. Large safety pins help assist in training them to stay where you want them.

The heavier the material, the more difficult it is to train them. I used some pretty heavy upholstery weight material for the new drapes for my '75 S&S Victoria. They also don't like to stay where I want them. Large safety pins help assist in training them to stay where you want them.

I agree, some materials are harder to stay exactly in place (I have one I have to move everytime I get into the car) but the ones on the car in question are just a lack of caring.
That's one thing Ive always hates about the S&S/Superiors of this era is most of them are made as a one piece and they are uneven right from the beginning, I think that is what has always kept me from buying one. At least with the 3 piece like the care we are discussing, is you can at least attempt to make them look closer to even. Most people will never even see it, but with my OCD a quarter of an inch off looks like 6 inches. Yes, Im one of those guys that use a tape measure to even them out, and yes both left and right has to measure the same.

Last edited:
What's up with this partition glass? It looks like black plexi-glass? Is this original? I've never seen one like that.

Back