1939 Cadillac fleetwood limo

Every one get to bid. But the statement of 500 deposit due at the time auction ends would have seamed to me the place to start.
Funny how many old limos are looking up. Usual at this time of the year it's ratty old hearses

We had quite a bit of no sidemount limos in the Philadelphia area lots of wealthy Quakers,very conservative old money folks. My mother had a cousin who lived in Chesnut Hill section of Philadelphia. When I was a kid he had a Packard of the 30s with no mounts then a black 47 48 Lincoln followed by a 52 Packard black again with the Chauffeur always driving he did not. Then the best part in the early 60s everyone was getting real old the Chauffeur was having a real problem handling the big Packard so the gentleman in respect for the old guy bought a black Fiat so the old Chauffeur could handle the job. You had to see it uniform and all in the Fiat.

The interior looks to be really well done! Don't really care for the 2-tone paint job however. I doubt that you would have seen many/any painted this way in1939.

Back