May 16 - Ohio PCS - Bowling Green Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Snook

PCS Life Member
On Saturday, May 16, the Ohio PCS will be meeting up in Bowling Green, Ohio. We'll get together at 11am at Snook's Dream Cars to check out their vintage car museum. Admission is $6 for adults and $5 for seniors.

After touring the Snook's Dream Cars, we'll be going to lunch at a local restaurant and then head over to the National Construction Equipment Museum to see the vintage construction equipment that built our roads. Admission is $5 per person.

Want to find out more information about these two museums? Check out Neil Zurcher's One Tank Trip blog and read his entry from a couple of weeks ago about it.

Snook's Dream Cars:
13920 County Home Rd.
Bowling Green, OH 43402
419-353-8338

National Construction Equipment Museum:
16623 Liberty Hi Rd
Bowling Green, OH 43402
419-352-5616

If you're interested in coming, please email me and let me know so we can get a rough head count. Hope to see you there!!!

-Sarah

SArah,

If I have the 73 ready mechanically, I may just make the trip as it is only about a 90 minute ride each way.

Thanks for the information Sarah.

Do you mind if I put this in our next Tri-State newsletter? I know in the past there have been a couple Tri-State members be able to make it to the Ohio Chapter meets and shows.

I wil have to mark down the date. I might be able to make this one.

Chuck

The Snooks that own the museum aren't related to me. I got asked that a lot though, even before planning this meet. Actually, if it wasn't for people over the years asking me if I was related to them, I may have never heard about that place. ;)

-Sarah

Sarah,

If I have the 73 finished mechanically, I am going to attend as Bowling Green is less than 2 hrs away.

Sarah,

Do you mind if I add this event to the Tri-State newsletter taht is due out soon? I know in the past there have been a few Tri-State members that have been able to make it to the Ohio events.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Chuck

Reminder: this meet is two weeks away! If you're thinking about coming, please private message me and let me know so I can give the museums a rough head count. Hope to see you soon!

-Sarah

Sarah I will be there for sure, bringing the '80 S&S Victoria. The guy who bought Ron's '77 Soverign combo is a friend of mine & he's attending as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back