Angled Pictures, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just playing with the camera and thought I would take some pictures at different angles of the Lifeliner. Reminds me of the TV show "Batman" in how they always took shots at different angles.

Richard

Apr24th027.jpg

Apr24th028.jpg

Apr24th029.jpg

Richard........ I believe that you and Cary Livingston went to the same school of photography... :D

OK guys... back to the topic of Richard's angled pictures...

I'm really not sure what I think of the first and last photos, but I can say that I really like the middle picture. I think that this kind of picture really gets people thinking and wanting to see more. Kind of like a tease.

I have always enjoyed close up pictures of lights and sirens. Sometimes a close up of just a hood ornament or a Superior logo (or MM or Flxible or etc) is really nice. It's the details, like the lights and sirens and coach builder logos, in these cars that make them stick out.

I do agree with Attila though in the fact that a square, level picture is better for publication. I am not only the editor for The Livery (the Tri-State Chapter newsletter) but I also put together the professional car calendars for the TSC every year and it is definitely nice to have a square picture when you need to crop to make it fit.

nothing wrong with a few arts shots but if your trying to sell it, at least one good clear shot is necessary. how many time have you looked at a e-bay auction and find pictures like we are discussing. fine if your showing some kind of detail but one clear 3/4 shot from the front and rear and a side shot must be in there to. now me I want nothing but clear simple shots none of that arts stuff in my album.

Attachments

• 600 dpi 4.jpg
    600 dpi 4.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 2005-05-20 twin federal #11.JPG
    2005-05-20 twin federal #11.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back