2019 Professional Car Calendars for sale

The Tri-State Chapter has 2019 calendars for sale.

The 2019 calendars feature 12 unique pictures of professional cars ranging from hearses and ambulances to limousines and sedanbulances.

2019 calendars are $12.00 each...
Plus $3.00 shipping (covers up to 2 calendars). I combine shipping as much as possible to save you on shipping costs and international shipping is definitely available.

Paypal is the preferred payment method. It is fast and easy. Our Paypal address for payments is professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com

The full list of cars in the 2019 calendar and their owners are...

1969 Superior Cadillac Group Shot
1970 Superior Cadillac Ambulance
1965 Superior Pontiac Sedanbulance
1972 C/B Oldsmobile Combination
1972 Woodall-Nicholson Austin Hearse
1937 Meteor LaSalle Hearse
1971 Superior Cadillac Combination
1957 Superior Cadillac Hearse
1966 Lehmann-Peterson Lincoln Limousine
1976 M+M Cadillac Ambulance
1939 S&S LaSalle Hearse
1960 C/B Buick Combination

January – Skivolocke, Saether, Rishel
February – Dan Herrick
March – Jim Vowell
April – Ed Renstrom
May – Graham Roberts
June – Joseph Pray
July – Jim Vowell
August – Steve Miller
September – Joe Columbe
October – Joe Torregrossa
November – John & Patti McCulloch
December – Royce Bevington

Please contact us at professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com with any and all questions.

Thanks everyone for the continued support of our chapter over the years!

Hi everyone!

As always, I am so thankful for all the new supporters and for the people that have been buying from us for years!

Over the last 2 days, I have packaged and mailed almost 30 calendars and I have quite a few more ready to go in the next few days.

To everyone that has ordered a calendar, your calendar is in the mail. I have mailed calendars out to Graham, Jim, David, Charlotte, Marvin, Mike, Mary, Lance, Lone Star, Roger, Kevin and Jon over the past two days.

Again, thank you!

Jim Harris,

I received your Paypal payment for a calendar but your address was not included with the Paypal information. Unfortunately, money sent to Friends and Family through Paypal does not include an address. Please contact me here, through e-mail or Facebook messenger with your address.

Thank you,
Chuck

Just a reminder that the 2020 calendar is available, with all new cars pictured. Contact Chuck with the information provided above for the latest information. He forgot to make an announcement for the 2020 calendar on these forums.

Back