For Sale: Items in Hudson!

Jeremy D. Ledford

PCS Volunteer Chapter President
Once again I will be pedaling pro-car wares at the national meet! Will have various items listed and posted in hosptality room for sale along with a grab box of stuff thats FREE! If anyone needs something they think I might have that I'm not gong to use as spare back up parts for myself I'll check and see what I may have or can find for ya! :thumb: Just let me know the Friday before the meet so I can find the items and have them loaded up!:specool:

BTW, Bumpers and fender skirts are off the table!!!:whip::yankchain:

I do. Came of my 60 Superior. PM me with an offer, I can bring it to Ohio.
Also have a 60 cadillac owners manual and accessory catalog.

Something I might bring along if anyone is interested in it is one of the very first and now very rare and hard to find Texaco gas pump globes used back in the early 1930's. Its solid milk glass and has TEXACO ETHYL in big black letters around the Texaco star and T logo. It also has a brass rim along the bottom for mounting to the pump and this was used on the visible style pumps of the 1930's. The colors are vibrant and the globe has no chips or cracks and is all original and is not a reproduction. I'd like to get $600.00 (very well under the market value of this globe BTW) for the globe or if someone has an Esso sign in their collection I'd be willing to do a partial trade on one. The reason I want to get rid of it is I collect Esso and Mobilgas memorabilia mostly and I've developed a bad itch for a porcelain Esso sign! The style Esso sign I'm looking for is the double sided porcelain sign ether major or minor in size and can say just Esso or "Standard" Esso Dealer, "Imperial" Esso Dealer or "Colonial" Esso Dealer on it, doesn't matter I'm not picky on that part. It doesn't even have to have the hanging frame for it ether. I will post a picture of the globe tomorrow after I get a good picture of it but here is a online picture of what I have. Below are some examples of the Esso signs I'd be willing to trade on and are looking for!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 270
  • ESSO.jpg
    ESSO.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 279
  • esso-sills.jpg
    esso-sills.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 288
  • EssoSingleSide.jpg
    EssoSingleSide.jpg