1970 floor ideas for the rear

John Zicha

PCS Member / EMT / PARAMEDIC
Since the exterior is basically done, we are now beginning to plan on the inside. What kind of flooring did these cars have in 1970. From the pics (not many) that I've been able to find on the internet, it looks like different variations of linoleum. Does anyone know of where to get something that would have been in a 70 Superior? It doesn't have to be what it had in it which almost looks to have been a dark red. Any pics of what you guys have would be greatly appreciated also.

I guess this is where I somehow and somewhere need to locate this elusive thing called patience. I'm ready to get it RIGHT NOW and not just pick something else that looks similar to it.....

I guess this is where I somehow and somewhere need to locate this elusive thing called patience. I'm ready to get it RIGHT NOW and not just pick something else that looks similar to it.....

This particular pattern was NOT the only pattern/color used,
I have 2 different 70 Superiors(51" and 54") and each has a different pattern and color.my 72 has the same as the 70 54" ..also had a 71 Superior that DID have Colonial Brick....

One place that gets over look is hospitals. Matanince has a lot of small pieces of materal. No a search of the forums I'm sure that a the dealer card has been posted. Of patterns used.

forced me to go the the big machine here is the dealer flyer posted by Sara for the 66 MM year the light blue is in my one 72 cb the green in the other. as you can see the red brick is the only other pattern

Attachments

• 1966 MM dealer book.jpg
    1966 MM dealer book.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 136
Back