1970 cadillac ambulance hearse - $3500

Thanks Channing. I wish it was closer so I could inspect. It appears all of the curtain hardware is still in place. Can anyone tell what coachbuilder?

till you get to the pot were the mice ate up the title in the glove box and he figures it's up to you to get it taken care of. that translates to me to I never put the car in my name the former owner is dead so good luck with that.

till you get to the pot were the mice ate up the title in the glove box and he figures it's up to you to get it taken care of. that translates to me to I never put the car in my name the former owner is dead so good luck with that.

Yeah... That might not be so easy. Otherwise probably a good idea for the seller to take care of it himself and he could probably get a couple thousand more out of it. But who knows, maybe it is easy. Never tried it.

Depending on your state, it can be easy or extremely difficult, and in some states, absolutely almost impossible. States such as Connecticut require inspections, and more than a bill of sale. They want solid proof that the seller has the legal right to sell the vehicle. I know that I wouldn't want to put any money into a car that I didn't know if I could get a registration for it. Without solid paperwork, you have no idea as to who the true owner is, nor anything about the car.

Back