what is it

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
this piece was loose in the 63 when I cleaned it out. a cast aluminium end cap for something. anyone got any Ida. I kind of loss my shirt on that car I put way to many of the pieces back on I only had about 2 lb of stuff extra. you can't make no money if you put all those parts back in.

Attachments

• IMG_3816.jpg
    IMG_3816.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_3819.jpg
    IMG_3819.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_3820.jpg
    IMG_3820.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 233
Looks like a filler piece for something. Not much help I know. You are just like me Ed. When I put something together I always have parts left over. :thumbsup:

this piece was loose in the 63 when I cleaned it out. a cast aluminium end cap for something. anyone got any Ida. I kind of loss my shirt on that car I put way to many of the pieces back on I only had about 2 lb of stuff extra. you can't make no money if you put all those parts back in.

That end cap piece is the thing that holds the whole car together!!!

Please sweep the garage clean, and put all those old parts in a container, and seal it before you start my car. The worse thing that can happen is to have parts left over, and no idea where they belong. Besides, I don't want my Miller Meteor being contaminated by Superior parts.. That is "Superior" as a brand name .................. :hide:

Oh great!!!! Ed is already mixing parts from a Superior with my Miller Meteor...... :(

will me, I put it in the mis Hears parts jar. the end cap I under stood. but all the MM shades I have see fit flush. they stick up on this Eureka but are stamped ends. I knew when I first was it it was not a superior part. or at least not a 63 superior part

the last one we had I tried to get rid of 3 cars 2 gurnnies and assorted parts. no one took any thing of interest home.

Back