69-70 combo

Brian Whelan - Deceased - 1960-2023

April 18 1960 - February 22 2019
HI guys and happy thansgiving to all,i have a question about the landau bars on my cars they are different,and i looked at many different cars and seen the same thing,which way is up,thanks,to see my cars go to photos and my collection blue limo in picture,click on and see 1969 combo (white)and 1970 combo (red) which one is correct just say red or white,unless it is different in years thanks for your help and HAPPY HOLIDAYS Brian 917-499-9994,P.S. the red is for salexmass

They're the same Miller Meteor landau iron Brian, different lengths were used between fixed ad removable panels if that is what you were asking.

Correct placement:

picture.php

Take these off and move them to opposite sides. They're backwards:

picture.php

HI guys and happy thansgiving to all,i have a question about the landau bars on my cars they are different,and i looked at many different cars and seen the same thing,which way is up,thanks,to see my cars go to photos and my collection blue limo in picture,click on and see 1969 combo (white)and 1970 combo (red) which one is correct just say red or white,unless it is different in years thanks for your help and HAPPY HOLIDAYS Brian 917-499-9994,P.S. the red is for salexmass

Are those Lincoln rims on the 69? They look pretty good.
Atti is correct, you need to change sides on the 69 bars.

Back