Pcs Magazine

Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I was the winner on Ebay a few months back on a set of the PCS magazine from #1 thru about 1994. I have one duplicate the one shown below. Free to whoever want’s it. Just send me a self addressed envelope with postage.

it would be the one I got from the PCS store. but then I have had it for some time now. it's a good one if your wanting to see how the cars started.

This is a great offer.

Dan, I commend you for offering this to someone that needs it.

I made a point a couple of years ago to buy this very issue because it is a picture on the cover of a load of 73s being delivered. The hearse that I owned for 10+ years was a 1973 Superior Cadillac Crown Soverign and I always dreamed that in the picture was MY car. I know that there is no way of knowing, but wouldn't it be cool IF one of those cars on the carrier ended up being my car?

I made a point a couple of years ago to buy this very issue because it is a picture on the cover of a load of 73s being delivered. The hearse that I owned for 10+ years was a 1973 Superior Cadillac Crown Soverign and I always dreamed that in the picture was MY car. I know that there is no way of knowing, but wouldn't it be cool IF one of those cars on the carrier ended up being my car?
I found the picture on the internet and put them in a binder that I put out at car shows and cruise ins. I like to show people how hearse were made.
I love the picture of the 73's on the truck. I also dream that one of them was my hearse. The good thing about not know for sure, is nobody can say that's it's not.

Back