how many were made

There were a total of 1009 Commercial Chassis from Cadillac in 1964. This was the last year they used the 1959 CC Frame. This number was for all CC from Cadillac. Sorry I do not have more info I can share. The CC was used for limo's, hearses, ambulances and combo cars.

sufficient to say there were probably less then 100 of each style built by Eureka. with straight hearses being the largest number. what number is yours. take a pictures of the data plate and we can read it

sufficient to say there were probably less then 100 of each style built by Eureka. with straight hearses being the largest number. what number is yours. take a pictures of the data plate and we can read it

Martyn Donaldson ,Shared this info:thumbsup: with me. Eureka started with# 100 as the first coach built.So the 64 I had was the second 64 that Eureka built.

Attachments

• DSC03206.jpg
    DSC03206.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 358
  • DSC03204.jpg
    DSC03204.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
There were a total of 1009 Commercial Chassis from Cadillac in 1964. This was the last year they used the 1959 CC Frame. This number was for all CC from Cadillac. Sorry I do not have more info I can share. The CC was used for limo's, hearses, ambulances and combo cars.

Kenn, with all due respect, the actual number of Cadillac commercial chassis deliverd to the coachbuilders in 1964 was 2,527. Of these, we know that 1,223 went to Superior (48%). Approximately 1,000 (39%) went to Miller-Meteor and about 202 (8%) went to Hess & Eisenhardt (S&S). That would leave 102 (4%) units delivered to Eureka.

Kenn, with all due respect, the actual number of Cadillac commercial chassis deliverd to the coachbuilders in 1964 was 2,527. Of these, we know that 1,223 went to Superior (48%). Approximately 1,000 (39%) went to Miller-Meteor and about 202 (8%) went to Hess & Eisenhardt (S&S). That would leave 102 (4%) units delivered to Eureka.

Thanks for the info, It helps to narrow my Superior a bit. Do you know when the 59 cc was discontinued in 64 and the new 64 cc rolled out? My car seems to be missing the data plate and has me looking high and low for better info on its origin and service history.

Back