POLL - Non-PCS members

ANONYMOUS POLL - I haven't joined the PCS because...

• It's too expensive.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I'm not interested in getting the PCS' quarterly magazine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't been to any international or chapter meets yet.

• There aren't any international or chapter events in my area.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I don't own a procar - I'm just interested in them.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other reason - post reason in the thread or PM it to Sarah.

• Total voters

Sarah Snook

PCS Life Member
Non-PCS members that use the message board, this is a post for you. I'm not sure what the exact number is, but I know that there's a decent amount of non-PCS members that frequent the message board. Some of them participate very actively on the board, some lurk and others participate a bit, but not very often.

What I'm curious about is what your personal reason is for not joining the club. This isn't a post to bash people for not being PCS members, it's because I'm honestly curious. I've been in that non-member group myself. I started using the PCS message boards in 1996 or so and I didn't formally join the PCS until 2000. For me, what finally made me decide to take the plunge and become a member was that I was going to be attending an international meet and I figured that I should be a member if I was going to be attending it.

In the poll, I'll try to list some of the reasons why I think someone might not join. I'm sure I won't be able to list every reason though, so I'll make "other" an option. If you choose the "other" option and feel comfortable posting in this thread what your reason is, that would be awesome. If you need to choose "other", but want to remain a bit more anonymous, private message me your reason and I'll post it in the thread for you.

Please only answer the poll if you're a message board user that is NOT a PCS member. Thanks for your participation in this thread and for helping my curiosity. :)

Back