iola car swap finds

I also am not keen on vehicle destruction,however, you gotta love the clowns, especially if they are shriners,that group of dedicated people are known for their hijinx and fun and a vast array of units,cars,bikes go carts,the point I am making is at the end of the day the work they do for shriner hospitals is world renowned,and having seen kids sent to their burn centres and healed makes me thank the lord they are here,for that I will overlook their modifying cars,its part of their fun and there is still a solid well maintained unit under there somewhere for a future buyer.:myopinion:

Jeremy Ledford

Sorry, Jeremy... this time I was referring to Jeremy Moberg with the creepy dolls for Halloween.

I include you with all the HOTTIES I refer to as I know
we both LOVE THE LADIES !!!

Ledford :toocool: and Bedford :thumb:
... partners in the promotion of lovely ladies !

Darren

P.S. Maybe I should see if your mom has some new dolls I could buy to add to the "nasty nursery" I have for my Halloween display.

Back to Rocky's cool finds thread now............................................

why does everyone want to make a nice coach into a "CLOWN CAR" ??

what a shame

now I know why I hate clowns !!

At least they didnt cut it up like so many Shriners have done. You have to remember, years ago these were just old cars that no one wanted and could be bought very cheap.

Back