superstitious?

Jean-Marc Dugas

PCS Member
Is it bad to have this mileage on a Friday the 13th?

picture.php

No, that is not bad. As long as you don't mind igniting the fires from hell and having your eyes pecked out by crows and having your lifeless bones strewn across the blistering desert sands

Absolutely fantastic to have gotten all 6's on Friday the 13th.

I'd say that means good luck for at least 13 years for you Jean-Marc.

Way to go for such a great odometer reading once in a cars lifetime on a holy day.

:thumb:

Darren

Superstitious? Not me. here is the license plate on my 66 Superior Landau combo. (the plate was previously on my 60 Superior 3 way and after the 66 they were on my 49 S&S for a short time).
Plus my 66 was my 6th hearse I owned.
Although not on a car now, I still have the plates.
1966 Superior Combo 1.jpg

I responded to a motor vehicle accident once and the Cadillac Escalade that caused it was showing 66666.6 on the odometer as it sat in the middle of the street.

Not really but at times wish some of this stuff actually would be true. I love the "Final Destination" movies thinking how cool it would be if stuff like that really happened.

In the 2nd movie the theme song was "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC. For about 6 months after we saw that movie everytime Terri and I took the Harley out the first song played was, you guessed it, "Highway to Hell". Thank goodness nothing ever happened.

Back