CW Coach/Spring Grove OH Meet

LeeAnn Cunningham

PCS Member
I talked to Carl a few days ago and he wanted me to post this. He wants you guys to make suggestions of things you would like to do at the meet. If you want to throw some ideas out there, please do so as soon as you can, so he can get busy planning.

The cruise in at Spring Grove is on Sunday, October 14th. Below is a link to the calendar of events. Just click on October 14th and you'll see cruise in information. Our very own Nick Bliss is featured on the card info this year!!

http://www.springgrove.org/events/events.aspx

In the past most people arrive at Carl's around noon on Saturday, although some arrive on Friday. We don't have the hotel information yet, but will get that posted soon.

I had a thought about going to the Cincinnati Zoo. Would anyone be interested in that? Just throw out any ideas that you have!

I'm hoping that I might be able to make it there this year. I just hope Carl will let us have free reign of the parts world, cash in hand, and that Dale's flower car and Packard will be viewable. Tom

Do you have to have a car to come? Its been awhile since ive seen what Carl has. Im not in the PCS yet so is the free reign an exclusive to the members?

It's Still On

I talked to Carl Sunday, the hotel isn't finalized, but it looks like we are talking around $59.00 - $69.00 per night. As soon as I have more information, it will be posted.

We will be meeting at CW Coach Saturday the 13th around 11:00 and have a cookout at 12:00. After that we will be going to a 'junkyard' that I think Carl recently bought. He is offering 25% off parts - maybe more to our group.

A trip to the sign museum in Cincinnati is planned, probably after we leave the junkyard.

One of Dale's cars is having the some work and should be ready by the meet. I can't remember which car Carl said it was.

And, no, you don't have to have a procar to attend.

Hope I covered most questions.....and hope to have hotel info very soon!

And of course the cruise in at Spring Grove Cemetery is Sunday the 14th.

Hotel Info

I guess Carl got busy (imagine that!!), he didn't get back with me. So I searched the hotel online and made my reservation there. Carl had said our rate would be somewhere around 59.00. I booked online and got 53.96 for Friday night and 59.36 for Saturday night. That was using the Senior Rate. They also accept AAA and all the usuals. This was for a double. The online rates show 59.00 - 77.00 (for a King).

The address is 9011 Fields Ertel Road, Cincinnati OH 45219. Their direct number is 1-513-683-9700.

You may want to go on and book since it's less than 2 weeks away.

Jeremy and I will be arriving late Friday night, probably around 11:00. Hope to see 'ya there!

This is the Comfort Inn Northeast
Reserved my room tonight... smoking room with 2 double beds was the best buy. Not sure how many rooms are left. Coming in Saturday morning and staying the weekend.

Dwayne Brooks said:
This is the Comfort Inn Northeast
Reserved my room tonight... smoking room with 2 double beds was the best buy. Not sure how many rooms are left. Coming in Saturday morning and staying the weekend.

Thanks! I left out the name. For those of you that have gone last couple of years, it's the same hotel. Carl said it's been remodeled. They also have a really good free breakfast.

I'd offer tours of my museum again this year (especially since I've expanded) but I think we'll just stick to Carl's plan. I'm very anxious to display my newly acquired 67 MM!

Back