'63 C-B Cottington

Looks to definitely be a parts donor car. If I was interested in a '63 C-B Cottington to restore, I would have bought the one that sold 2 years ago for about $400 with a siren and was in better shape. Just thought someone might need something off of it. Listing says it is here in Council Bluffs, IA and he is willing to part it out.

One would have to pull it and measure it. 64 would be Wayne built so it could fit a lot of the MM and CBs they liked to keep things simple. My parts book only gives a cb number not a nags number. But I'm sure they used a back glass out of a 50s sedan.

Glass

One would have to pull it and measure it. 64 would be Wayne built so it could fit a lot of the MM and CBs they liked to keep things simple. My parts book only gives a cb number not a nags number. But I'm sure they used a back glass out of a 50s sedan.

If any chance it is the same as the 65 I would be interested , but I think it dose not have the bend in like the 65.Thanks

Attachments

• DSC03599.jpg
    DSC03599.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 105
I sent a message to the seller on May 6th asking about the glass. So far, I haven't received a reply...

To:1963_biscayne
Sent:May-06-18 20:16

New message to: 1963_biscayne

Could you take a measurement from top corner to bottom of opposite side corner of just the rear door glass (diagonal measurement), and let me know what it is. I would consider purchasing it, if it will fit my car. Also, could you check to see if it is tinted or clear. thanks Junkman

I have not received a response yet either Paul............. and I told him that I live in Council Bluffs, where he is supposedly located.

just a quick check on the 72 CB it tapes out 42 the 67 superior 43 normal add is 1/4 around for the rubber. but I would be surprised if they are not the same out of the car. the grommet on the CB has a lot deeper Chanel then the superior. but that being said I would not lay any money down with out have it out and the exact measurement

Back