Power Steering lines

Can I get a little information about the power steering hoses. I'm not sure which one is leaking but now I'm confronted with having to deal with a leak. It seems to be the return low pressure line since the high pressure line was replaced a few years ago.

Would this be a difficult job to do yourself?

that one will be put on with hose clamps and like every thing else they get hard on the ends and don't seal. you should be able to pick up a bulk hose at the parts house. if you have the tower clamps still on it get the proper clamp also.

that one will be put on with hose clamps and like every thing else they get hard on the ends and don't seal. you should be able to pick up a bulk hose at the parts house. if you have the tower clamps still on it get the proper clamp also.

Can always count on Ed to come though. Thanks Ed and looking forward to seeing you in Houston.

like wise, we need to check out your new 74

I have a new 74 or do you have something for me? I sold that 74 Criterion truly wishing I had kept that one. Turns out the high pressure hose is the culprit and leaking. I'm getting both lines replaced.

Attachments

• user16_pic792_1281312925.jpg
    user16_pic792_1281312925.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 161
Back