April 15-17 Volunteer Chapter Spring Meet

LeeAnn Cunningham

PCS Member
It's that time of year - again - for the Volunteer Chapter Spring meet! Hope to see everyone there!

The host hotel is Best Western near Opryland. The website is www.bestwesternnashville.com Phone: 615-902-9940. Room rates are 62.99, tax not included. Please give the name as "Society, The Professional Car", and when you make your reservation be sure to obtain a confirmation number and e-mail that number to me. I am trying to keep up with the rooms as they are reserved in case I need to reserve more at that rate.

We will be meeting Friday April 15th, 7:00 PM at Caney Fork Fish Camp. Our "Cabin" room has already been reserved for 12 - 15 people. If you plan on attending, please let me know so I can change the number accordingly.
Info for Caney Fork Fish Camp: www.caneyforkfishcamp.com 2400 Music Valley Drive Nashville TN 37214 615-724-1200.

Saturday morning, we will be leaving the hotel at 8:30 AM and going to Ambulance Coach and Sales. Directions will be given out at hotel. The hotel furnishes a contintental breakfast. Or if anyone wants to go out for breakfast, several places are nearby, Cracker Barrel, Shoney's and Bob Evans to name a few.

After a couple of hours at Ambulance Coach, we will visit Union Station Hotel, www.unionstationhotelnashville.com

12:30 will be lunch at The Flying Saucer, a new place for the Volunteer Chapter to attend. I checked it out Friday and it looks like a really fun place and it's walking distance from Union Station. Check out The Flying Saucer at www.beerknurd.com.

After lunch, we will be going to Centennial Park for photo opportunities. There are several areas that will make great backdrops for pictures of your procar, including the Parthenon.

Around 4:00, we will be heading to Buffalo Wild Wings in Hendersonville for their Saturday night cruise in, which starts at 5:00 and ends at 9:00. We can eat at Buffalo Wild Wings or there are several eating establishments within walking distance if we choose elsewhere.

Then back to the hotel for cigars and parking lot time!

Sunday morning, we will meet at 9:00 at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. After breakfast for anyone that is interested, we will drive to Watertown to Hunter Funeral Home (providing they don't have a service that day) where Jeremy works.

Hope to see 'ya there. If you have any questions, please e-mail. Or call Jeremy Ledford @ 615-604-8725 or LeeAnn Boston @ 615-969-2880.

Back