1961 Oldsmobile Ambulance - $6500 (Hills Iowa)

Do a Goggle search: 1961 Cotner-Bevington Pictures of this ambulance along with many other photos will come up! Enjoy looking at them all!

http://iowacity.craigslist.org/atq/5376386341.html

Looks like a fun project if it is what the ad says it is.

1961 Oldsmobile ambulance, Body work is completely done, painted and undercoated, all bumpers have been re-chromed . engine has been tuned up and valves adjusted, runs great, The "Red Rockets and Siren have been gone through and are all wired to their switches and look and sound great I hate to admit how much I've got invested, have shop manual and factory shop manual CD. many items to go with like 1960's EMS bag, misc. 1960's medical items. registration current. Been working on it for several years, just the interior left, have all the chrome and parts for all the windows and doors. selling due to heath issues, would love to see it in its finished state. was new in Washington County Iowa ambulance service.

the first taller then standard windshield was 59. but you may be right on when cb began to use them. that is information I do not have,thanks. 65 would be the year that Wayne corp took over CB.

the first taller then standard windshield was 59. but you may be right on when cb began to use them. that is information I do not have,thanks. 65 would be the year that Wayne corp took over CB.

The CC cars used the 75 series windshield 59-64 and up to 65 on the limos but I believe the other none CC used just a stock windshield. 65 is the first year for the true commercial glass coaches . 65 is the first year for C/B with commercial glass.

Attachments

• DSC03701.jpg
    DSC03701.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 167
Back