The Superior Times

Kevin M. Parkinson

PCS Life Member
I received my copy of The Superior Times in the mail today. Thank you to all involved in putting this excellent publication together. The award displayed inside was well deserved. I recommend membership in the Michigan Chapter to all if only for the benefit of this magazine with it's great articles and historical photographs.

I received my copy of The Superior Times in the mail today. Thank you to all involved in putting this excellent publication together. The award displayed inside was well deserved. I recommend membership in the Michigan Chapter to all if only for the benefit of this magazine with it's great articles and historical photographs.

I have not received mine yet but as before I'm sure the work Brady does with this magazine, and the Professional Car Society magazine, are always First Class. :thumb:

I always thought if the funeral home thing does not work out for Mr. Jones, he could always go to New York and be an editor for any top notch rag.

Anxiously awaiting mine!!!

The Superior Time's

I received my copy today and i must say this is the best issue ever, and a big thankyou to Brady Smith and Kim McDonald and everyone else that put this magazine together it is a must see .

The magazine was sent out yesterday. Everyone should have their copy this week. This issue was my favorite too. All of you that submitted articles and pictures, thank you so much. I hope you like your "extra" surprise in the envelope as well.

Who is Mr. Jones? LOL

I have not received mine yet but as before I'm sure the work Brady does with this magazine, and the Professional Car Society magazine, are always First Class. :thumb:

I always thought if the funeral home thing does not work out for Mr. Jones, he could always go to New York and be an editor for any top notch rag.

Anxiously awaiting mine!!!

Words cannot express the feelings one gets with this issue of "The Superior Times". Brady has outdone himself.

The cover shot sent my mind into overload with that Big Beautiful YELLOW ambulance.

Outstanding job as usual!!!!

PS: I'm framing the cover!!

Back