I'm first again??? Superior Times Magazine

Ok, I will not be the first to rant on and on about how great this magazine is once again and how Brady and Walt do such a wonderful job each quarter putting this rag out. I refuse to say if you are not a member of the Michigan Chapter you are making a mistake. Nope not this time, someone else will have to do it!!!

:cheers:

Okay, I'll be the first...lol. By now, all Michigan Chapter members should have received their copy of The Superior Times. Brady, another excellent issue. Great articles, beautiful pictures. Would love to know what everyone thinks of this issue.

Ok, I will not be the first to rant on and on about how great this magazine is once again and how Brady and Walt do such a wonderful job each quarter putting this rag out. I refuse to say if you are not a member of the Michigan Chapter you are making a mistake. Nope not this time, someone else will have to do it!!!

I forgot to mention Brady published my story when I went to get my Criterion from Leo in New Jersey detailing all the issues I encountered along the way.
Thanks Brady, I appreciate it!!!

Got mine yesterday too.

But you were quicker on the message board trigger, Richard, because I didn't see my copy until I arrived home last evening.

Some of us have to run funeral homes and don't have time to sit around all day enjoying PCS magazines...

:smiley_w_ballbat:

YEEOWWW!

Seriously, great issue! I especially enjoyed the photo of Saginaw's 1968 (labeled as a '67) Miller-Meteor.

Hey, in order to run this funeral home we need DEAD people! One thing we haven't seen in a week. Feast or famine aorund here. On the other hand the hotel is cranking like crazy. Just ask Danny Ryder & Larry Wilson.
:thumb:

But you were quicker on the message board trigger, Richard, because I didn't see my copy until I arrived home last evening.

Some of us have to run funeral homes and don't have time to sit around all day enjoying PCS magazines...

:smiley_w_ballbat:

YEEOWWW!

Seriously, great issue! I especially enjoyed the photo of Saginaw's 1968 (labeled as a '67) Miller-Meteor.

Got my issue today i,m really impressed , brady and walt do a wonderful job on this . and that nice story about richard, & i really like the 68 c/b ambulance as the ctr fold.

Back