'73 S&S Victoria End-Loader

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
This coach is currently on Craig's List for $1000. Looks to be a very solid parts car. I am goind to stop by and check it out on my way home tomorrow as I will be close by. No real need for it myself.

Attachments

• S&S3.jpg
    S&S3.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 198
  • 201706289.jpg
    201706289.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 198
  • S&S 5.jpg
    S&S 5.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 200
  • S&S 6.jpg
    S&S 6.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 199
That is a great parts car and depending on the mechanicals, might be a car to save and drive. Bumpers look good as well as the glass. We've seen worse come back from the dead!

If the interier is not been hacked out it would be a good one to redo. Body wise. But like that 72 in rapid the first thing the man that got it did was gut the insides out.

The interior is all there and original, however the mice have started doing their thing. BIG difference between a rough '70s ambulance and a rough '70 end-loader! You need to compare apples to apples. I would call this one a good donor car for someone re-doing a rough S&S ambulance!

I looked at it today. He is wanting $1000 for it. I would call it a $500 parts car.

always more money in scrapping then selling for scrap. you just have to take you time selling it piece by piece.

Good black dash. Windshield is cracked. I don't have the space to deal with it personally. If anyone is interested, it is on Craig's List in Kansas City.

Last edited:
Back